1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Time/Attacks drop down not working

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by vanith, Dec 23, 2017.

1. vanith

vanith Member

Please be as detailed as possible (general things you might want to include in your post);
    what you are trying to do exactly?
    In the GM screen, I'm trying to change the time or add a different type of attack (blunt, edge, magic, and etc.)

what the result was and/or what steps you took?
    When clicking on anything within the pop-up, it removes the drop down and puts me back to the original screen.

Is the issue repeatable?
    Yes

what OS you are using?
    Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

what rules system are you using?
    Pathfinder

what version of the software are you using?
    It happens in both 3.7.1 and 3.7.2. I have been able to replicate the problem in both versions of the software.

Attached Files:

#1 vanith, Dec 23, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  2. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks for the vid and report @vanith. As per our discord discussion, this is likely happening on account of the vm rather than specifically a d20pro issue. I have a couple of ideas on a work around which I'll test locally and report back in on soon as I have more info!

3. vanith

vanith Member

I found out the problem, the VM server isn't passing through the GPU to the Ubuntu server due to the limitations of the VM server. I'm loading Red Hat directly to the server to allow me access to the GPU and I'll create VM's within QEMU using existing setups.

This was a hardware issue on my end, please close out this bug report.