1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

To-hit display issue on attack confirmation screen

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Leathermartini, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Leathermartini

Leathermartini New Member

I did notice a bug. If the total modifier is negative, it still shows as a plus. I was very confused when the witch was attacking and would roll a 9 "+" 2 and hit AC 7. Later I checked and her modifier is -2 to hit.

2. ogexam

ogexam Member

hahaha. I think I know the issue there, a textual + is being displayed which you lose the negative. Not often you have a negative to hit.

Thanks.

3. Leathermartini

Leathermartini New Member

I was so confused the first couple times it came up...

Maybe I should just have my casters with strengths of 7 not get into melee at 1st level...

4. ogexam

ogexam Member

yeah, they should be casting ray of frost for 1d3 vs touch AC with a postive to hit due to higher dex.