1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Token Snap To Grid

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by juskom95, Sep 14, 2017.

1. juskom95

juskom95 New Member

I have been evaluating/testing D20Pro as a replacement for my group over the past week or so.

One issue we have is using published maps and the use of grids/tokens. I have searched the forums, but I cannot find a concise and straight forward answer to the below question:

Does D20Pro allow tokens to be 'unsnapped,' from the grid?

I have found a few references to it, but I either missed the 'how to,' somewhere or the option has eluded.

Any help or answers is appreciated, thank you.

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Not currently, Though eventually yes, at some point Tokens will work mechanically as Markers due in regards to snapping to the grid or not.
    I don't know where this is at in the time line of upcoming things.

juskom95 likes this.
  3. juskom95

juskom95 New Member

I appreciate the answer.

4. Corey

Corey New Member

Any update on this request? I also think my greatest difficulty is getting the maps to line up the published grid with the d20pro grid. If the tokens could move freely it would help a lot.

5. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

There has been some movement on the topic, but nothing that is production ready yet. I'll ask about it when next I speak with the dev team.