1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Tournament Testing help needed

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Lord Elderon, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Hail and well met fellow gamers,

We will be running some tournaments at Origins Game Fair this year and I was wondering if there is anyone who is interested in testing the rules with me...? Whether it is you alone or your whole gaming group, if you are interested please private message me or email me [nick (at) mindgene (dot) com]

One is a 1v1 pvp gladiator event and the other is a 4v4 capture the flag event.

Best regards and good gaming,

Nick

2. Apprentace

Apprentace New Member

What about for people that don't have a gaming group? I personally love D&D but work full time and don't have time or fuel anymore to meet up with people interested in playing a pen and paper game anymore. We used to have challenges with each other just to think quick on our feet, or other meetups before our campaigns. LOL My old group even went so far as to take on kids or protegees just to pass the torch and our possessions from one character to the next. Is there a setting to group people together, and submission forms for cutom created items, group rules like our old one for new character training by our old characters?