1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

RotRL Maps (Parts 1,2,3,4 & 5 of 6 Modules)

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by Golkiwu, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

Re: Updated! RotRL Maps (Sandpoint, Part 1,2,& 3 of 6 Module

I have done a bit of work, but i have not put a lot of time toward it as it requires. How soon are you approaching #4?

2. Montis

Montis New Member

They killed the "big boss" of Mod3 this week and next week will basically be clean up and resolve everything. So the week after the next, or the week after that, depending on how quickly I can prepare everything. I already thought about taking a break anyway for one week to get everything prepared.

If you want I can do the monsters if you do the maps, what do you think? After that we throw them together and voila :)

3. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

That sounds reasonable. I am also on hiatus from my other games until after the is next week, so I may actually have the time. I was looking at the module the other day and realized the complete lack of any useable maps for the mountain fortress other than the basement. This will be the one I will tackle first. Knowing other maps are there and useable, I am tending to only re-create those that are non-existent or very poor. I have photoshop, so i can easily re-size the useable maps to get the grids correct.

Is this an acceptable plan?

4. Montis

Montis New Member

Sure thing! Do you have ICQ, Skype or Steam for instant communication? if so you could write me a PM with the details then we can stay in touch better. although I'm in the GMT timezone so that may get a bit tricky, depending on when you're online :)

5. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

Bump, as someone was looking for this. :D

6. Entola

Entola Member

Nice, I'm not currently running Ruin Lords, but it will be my next AP so these will come in handy.

7. Sidiousss

Sidiousss New Member

Did you even manage to finish these maps for RotRL?
    If so, I would be very interested...

Thanks!

8. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

Working on "Fortress of the Stone Giants right now. Will link when the module is done.

9. Exmortis_mt

Exmortis_mt New Member

Re: Updated! RotRL Maps (Sandpoint, Part 1,2,& 3 of 6 Modules)

I am unable to download from the links, are they still valid?

My group will soon begin the RotRL AP I'd love to use D20pro.

10. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

You know, probably not. I need to update the links now that cloud tech is around and I don't need to use a spammy 3rd party site to host them. Give me some time and I will try to do this within the week. The older maps are legacy FoW so that needs to be updates as well but will take longer. I will work on links first then content last. I will post the #4 module once I have completed running it.

11. Starblazer

Starblazer New Member

Hi Golkiwu

May I (shamelessly) ask if you already have the d20_map file for Fortress of the Stonegiants available?
    We are currently playing though rise of the runelords, and we are nigh near the end of Hook Mountain.
    But for the next episode I would like to start using a VTT as a playaid for my players using d20pro. I have no experience with VTT's whatsoever, and would like to find out if this works for us.
    So I would like to receive your maps for Fortress very much!

Love to hear from you!

Thanks in advance,
    Starblazer

12. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

We just finished that AP, and I am going to post those after Labor Day Weekend along with re-posting all of the other content using Google Drive instead of the crap-tastic spam hosting it is housed in now.

13. KainPen

KainPen Member

Hey Golkiwu any updating on posting these on Google drive and sharing?

14. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

I will try to get this done tonight.

15. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

Going to take a hair longer than expected. I have to replace all of the Proprietary Creatures from the Bestiary with generic ones. Maybe by tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay.

16. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

Fortress of the Stone Giant maps with creatures* and FoW including Encounter Description Tokens (creatures).

*I had to omit some of the bosses due to time and Copy Encryption reasons. The Maps are mostly populated except for the Attack on Sandpoint map.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9GwP9iCuX_eQ0xjZk1EUENUdGc/view?usp=sharing

17. OverSeer

OverSeer New Member

Re: Updated (09-18-2015)! RotRL Maps (Sandpoint, Part 1,2, 3&4 of 6 Modules)

I'm looking for any all downloads I can get for D20Pro. If you have anything else you can share up, let me know. Thanks!

18. KainPen

KainPen Member

how many maps are included supposed to be in the package? it did not look like that many when I tried to import them look like only maps for chapter 6 i am guessing.

19. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

The new post is just the 4th book. I have not consolidated any of the others yet.

20. Gled

Gled New Member

Hey!
    Just starting to pass my campain in d20 pro this week end and first I'd like to thank you for the wonderfull work done so far.
    However I can't download from the link in the updated first post.
    Would you have any other way to share the chapter 2 populated maps you've done?