1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

v3.7.1.19 elemental Resistance and weapon attacks

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by KainPen, Nov 28, 2017.

1. KainPen

KainPen Member

I just updated to this version this weekend. This is a pathfinder game. We played and one of my players Does a few extra dice of fire damage with his weapon attacks. He attacked a creature that has resistance 20 fire. This should have dealt 0 fire damage to the creature as he does not have enough to over come it. But in this version it healed the creature the amount of damage. That was remaining. if he rolled 18 fire damage it would heal the creature 2 hp. If he rolled 6 points of fire damage, it would heal the creature 14hp. It was reporting back the damage as -X number. I am guessing the program took that as subtracting a negative number, which means add that number.

I also have another npc/cohort that, the software will no longer allow her to submit attacks, no clue why. I will add the npc and log to this post when I get home, I actually had a few mins free to type this up while away.

Attached Files:

#1 KainPen, Nov 28, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2017