1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

version 3.5.6

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by KainPen, Jan 5, 2016.

1. KainPen

KainPen Member

I got to say love the new update on Classic D20pro. I don't know if you guys plan on updating her again, but if you did add a back button on the SRD functions. The ability to import stat blocks strait from that would be awesome also. either way the SRD function is great and is going to save me a ton of time. These maybe awesome things to consider for Magehand also.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Should work if you are inside the SRD tab you wish to go back and press the "Backspace" button on your keyboard.

SRD Keyboard Shortcuts (These also work in any web browser)

Mouse Actions for Tabs
    Middle Click a Tab = Close the Tab (must be one created by search or selecting an entry - tab must have a close x for this to work)

Navigation
    Backspace = Back.
    Shift+Backspace = Forward.

Scrolling
    Space = Scroll down a frame.
    Page Down = Scroll down a frame.
    Page Up = Scroll up a frame.
    Home = Top of page.
    End = Bottom of page.
    Middle Click then move mouse up or down = Scroll with the mouse movement
    Ctrl+Left Click = Open a link in a new browser window (will open up your default web browser)
    Mouse Scroll Wheel = Scroll with movement