1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Way of the Wicked

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by toddpmorgan, Jun 9, 2013.

1. toddpmorgan

toddpmorgan New Member

Has anyone generated Way of the Wicked maps or handouts? I have HeroLab and have downloaded and created all of the d20 pro creatures from the first book, but I was wondering about maps.

2. GodDelusion

GodDelusion New Member

Todd,

I am working on the maps now. I should have the first book done in about a week's time, if you are interested in a swap (maps for d20 pro creatures).

3. Coopernicus

Coopernicus Member

Hey did someone ask me for maps through a player in my campaign as well? I am going to start working on the maps for #2 and have most every NPC from the #1 in D20pro (upgraded a few and some weird rules errors from Herolab to Pro but otherwise good).

Will be creating icons for most encounter creatures fro Pro eventually. (from already created herolab files).

4. Starblazer

Starblazer New Member

Hi there!

I would also be very interested in your d20pro maps for the Way of the Wicked AP.
    So if you are willing to share, I can show you proof of purchase for the pdf files (and hardcopies btw).

Love to hear from you and many thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Starblazer

5. KainPen

KainPen Member

I have some maps I used for the 1 2 books, but they are just rips out the pdf. I could share. not sure if they have all monsters and npc though. I took a break from doing this AP because looks like I am going to have to make or find a few maps for book 3 because looks like they did not make the maps for some of the more important battles in books 3. Looks like Pathfinder is starting to become a bit more friendly when it comes to maps and APs now and expected use of VTTs. I was looking at the Giant Slayer AP and the maps have the ability to turn on and off markers and have Player and GM views now in the map pdf files. If someone else has more maps for for this AP I really like them also because I like to finish this game.