1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Weird issue with spells

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by ncassella, May 6, 2016.

1. ncassella

ncassella Member

I have a player using the spell firebelly and it's not appearing in his spell list, but it appears in the freeform list.

I imported from herolab, added it to the spell.txt file, refreshed resources, rested the character, closed and reopened the program and nothing.

screen shots below.

I think something is wrong with the importer

Attached Files:

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

That is a likely bet... could you please export the token in d20pro.. please reply and attach the HL file and the exported token.. I'll get one of the guys to have a look for you...

3. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

The importer is getting an update and refresh due to updates within Hero Lab which they did not propagate to the d20pro exporter.

Thraxxis and I are working on a new importer which uses the default Hero Lab xml bundle. I should have an update to that by friday next week (if all goes as planned).

In the meantime, you may have to manually add the spell at the appropriate level until we can ship the updated importer.

4. ncassella

ncassella Member

Thanks krilion and owlbear,

That's what I was going to do. No need to look into something that i can work around until the next importer.

Look forward to playing with the new features when it comes out.