1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

What do you think?

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by KainPen, Aug 19, 2010.

1. KainPen

KainPen Member

Made this in dunjnni
    Did the blue section of this map. still working on the rest.

Dunjinni copy

Think i am going to raise the resolution on the image for when i am done with it completely.

Attached Files:

2. ogexam

ogexam Member

3. mobius125

mobius125 New Member

I like it, huge map man. The top copy has that nice 1st edition retro look (I still have my 1st ed DM's guide with the Efreet on the front so I can say that). I use CC3, but have thought about picking up a copy of Dundjinin for the quick little map here and there (also so I don't have to run it on a virtual machine).

Cheers,

Mobius

4. vardeman

vardeman New Member

That map looks vaguely familiar... White Plume Mountain?

V

5. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

Is dunjinni still supported?

I think next month I'm going to splurge and buy the whole CC3 package and give that a go. I have been looking around for some good map making software for a while and I think I will go with cc3.

6. mobius125

mobius125 New Member

I think it is a home grown map, but yes the circular temple with all the layers reminds me of the inverted ziggurat of white plume mountain too. Ah I no longer feel so old :D

7. KainPen

KainPen Member

the old map is from dragon mnt. 2nd edtion box set. my uncle got it for me when i was like 15-17 years a good and we got to play a little bit of the adventure. I asked him to dm it so i could actual play it. Then my other uncle who played with us back then got to busy to play any more. So we Stoped. My uncle found the adventure in his tucked away with all his 1ed. books. He sent with his son to the D&D game I now DM. and this the next adventure i am sending them on. I scanned that map in hence the retro look. I am working on modernizing it and using it d20 pro.
    dunjinni forums have been down for a a while look like they just came back up today. so there is still some support for it.

Ps. i do have White Plume Mnt around here some where also.

I tried to demo CC3 but it seemed way to hard to use, very powerful but hard to use. could be because i am not use to auto cad. I like easy to use Graphic software.