1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Zero Damage?

Discussion in 'D&D 4th Edition' started by stuartgreenwell, Feb 17, 2010.

1. stuartgreenwell

stuartgreenwell New Member

Is there a way to have D20pro do Zero Damage on an attack? It is nice to have them resolve powers like Astral Seal. I tried using d1-1, but it still does 1 point of damage.

Thanks

2. Dan

Dan Member

There is not, but it's funny you ask that. We just coded that change and it should be in the next release, due in the next few weeks. You will have the ability to have 0 dice (flat damage), but also 0 damage (after modifiers).

3. lexluthor

lexluthor Member

Hate to bring up an old topic, but was this ever implemented? I have the latest version for Mac, but the software always does the 1 damage even if you set the damage for zero dice, or add a penalty in the damage box. I cannot get those non damage attacks to do zero damage, so I am wondering if this was ever implemented, is just a Mac problem, or a setting I am supposed to check.

4. ogexam

ogexam Member

Set it to zero sided dice: 1D0

It will then never do damage even by effects or strength.

if you do 0d1 you will get no dice damage but you will get strength and effect modifiers that can increase the damage.

5. lexluthor

lexluthor Member

Thanks! I didn't know you can enter the number zero there! Works great!