1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

User interface size

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LegendaryLyre, Mar 20, 2020.

1. LegendaryLyre

LegendaryLyre New Member

Hi peeps,

So I'm noobish when it comes to d20pro and I'm trying to learn and become acclimated with the program. The current issue I am having is that any window the program opens or uses is too small, and I am unable to make the button sizes bigger. I see the option to make the buttons bigger for touch screens (I keep this option checked even if I'm not on a touch screen) however it doesn't seem to have any effect one way or the other. I always get stuck working with a small window with small buttons, and it turns into feeling like I'm looking through a small window into a smaller world.

is there a way to modify the resolution of the program, or adjust my desktop settings so the buttons are not so small?

I have searched through the forum and I only found one other person with similar issues and that this post.
    I have a surface book 2, running windows 10 and I too would like to have a normal sized interface

I am running D20pro 3.7.8
    I attached screenshots for reference.

Attached Files:

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

3. LegendaryLyre

LegendaryLyre New Member