1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Age of worms needs a player

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by Thrillba, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Thrillba

Thrillba Member

Hello all, I have been dm'ing for about 10 years. A few years ago I started the age of worms campaign. I read this campaign and decided to start it when 3.5 was the thing. When we started 4th edition I knew what I had to do. It was a lot of work converting 3.5 to 4. I knew again what I had to do when I ran a 4th edition one shot. I realized that the amount of work was way to much, so we all decided to start using pathfinder and we have not looked back since. The only thing I have to add to the creatures from this campaign is cmd and cmb.

That being said I need a player that is willing to be at the game on time and be consistent. We are level 14 and we play with mostly people that are on site, but I started using d20pro because I got tired of drawing all the maps.

You can create your own character or there is one that can be used. The group consists of:

dragon disciple sorcerer
    eldricth knight
    bard
    mystic theruge
    arcane archer

Anyone that wants to join can either play the mystic theruge which I added in to round out the group - he is awesome by the way. wizard/cleric with all the benefits of both, or you would take the place of the arcane archer, or you can play the arcane archer.

Please email me at darkoverlordtanthalas@gmail.com for some setup and back story.

2. Caraldur

Caraldur Member

What day and time are you playing? What time zone are you guys in also?
    -Car

3. Thrillba

Thrillba Member

Central Time Zone

First Saturday of the month.
    Start at 1:00 pm or earlier if everyone is ready.

I notify everyone with a 2 weeks notice of the date.

4. gandolfifeesh

gandolfifeesh New Member

I'll play man, sounds like great fun. I have 5 years DnD experience, 1 year Pathfinder and 6 months D20 Pro.

I'd love to play the arcane archer, my only question is can I create my own?? Are there any role playing aspects you would like to me achieve?
    I have Hero Lab so I can send you the created character to be uploaded into the campaign.

Thanks man, look forward to hearing from you.

Gandolfi Feesh