1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Changing BAB

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dragonmaster13, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Dragonmaster13

Is there a way to change the BAB without having to edit the rules. When I am imputting a character and I highlight the number in the BAB box and try to change it nothing happens. Is there an easy way to change it, and if not would there a way to allow it to be override in a future update.

2. Thurgian

Thurgian New Member

Immediately to the right of the BAB box is a "checkbox". If you click the "checkbox" you can enter whatever value you want for BAB.

Alternately, you can leave BAB alone and modify each attack by the appropriate amount.

3. Dragonmaster13

Thanks, I was just coming back to say never mind. I saw the checkbox (don't know why I didn't see it before).

4. Thurgian

Thurgian New Member

No worries. The software packs quite a lot of information (and versatility) into a small area.

You aren't the first person to have a "doh!" moment :)

Happens to me, all of the time.