1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

D20 RPG Wizards Game Room Update

Discussion in 'D&D 3.X Edition' started by Thraxas, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Thraxas

Thraxas New Member

D20 RPG WIZARDS

[​IMG]

We have 3 players for the PbP Calimport game that is being held at my game room at D20 RPG Wizards, so they need a couple more players to have a full party. I told them we could get started, and that I will play a support character. I can withdraw the character if the game fills out with other players, so if you're interested, get an RTJ in to me at http://d20rpgwizards.info/sforum/index.php.

We have a Free-Form game running that anyone can join. There is no player limit or character limit, and the game is called Omniverse. So far, it started out set in the future, though my character is from the medieval past, which is making it interesting. Play in our thread, or branch off with another thread, your call. Just come play!

I have started the TEMPLE OF ELEMENTAL EVIL (GREYHAWK) adventure. This is the original Temple of Elemental Evil in the Greyhawk setting that has been revised for 3.5 Dungeons and Dragons. The maps are enhanced in full high color, and are high in detail. Check out the image example thread at my website to see the quality. If you are interested, let me know. I will also start a forum based PbP game if there is enough interest.

With that said, tomorrow starts training classes for how to use d20Pro. 2 classes are being offered. Each class is 1 hour, 8PM to 9PM and 9PM to 10PM, CST. After the second class I will be holding a mini-adventure from 10PM to 12AM CST for those who want to test their newly learned skills or for anyone else who wants to play a short scenario using a virtual tabletop (VTT).

That is the end of my D20 RPG Wizards update...

Thanks!

2. Thraxas

Thraxas New Member

Come on folks, we are still looking to get the games I mentioned in the above message going. We have 4 now in the Calimport PhP game. I will run a d20Pro game if we get folks wanting to do that, but I still have only two interested players for the Temple of Elemental Evil d20Pro game, which is lower than I was expecting this far out with an ad. I am also considering a PbP version of this game because there is an interest in me doing so.

I know this forum is pretty much dead, but I am going to do my best to find games for those few players still trying to use this venue to find a game. 16 people looked at this thread, but I have had no messages or replies left by any of them. If you looked at this message, then I want to talk to you! What are you trying to find, and how can I make it happen.

I am open to hosting a d20Pro game at any time of the day and on any day of the week except for Sundays. This offer is good as long as there are at least 4 or more players wanting to get together to play during this day/time.

So, there should be no reason for anyone looking at this thread to not contact me to let me know what you are looking for.

Lets Game!