1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

d20pro 2.1.1 (MacOS client)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Yaourth, May 28, 2010.

1. Yaourth

Yaourth New Member

Hi all

just for info, the updater does not work here. It seems to install something but the program still the same version, except on the splash screen.
    The info bar on the top says it's the 2.03 (bug already present in the 2.1) and the About screen says 2.1.
    So i'm not able to know exactly wich version I have.

After a complete erase and install from complete .dmg, all is OK (versions number are right everywhere) but i must recreate all my token, characters, maps and handouts...

The Quit-Bug is always here (quit without warning prompt when clicking on the red ball).

More tests next week :)

2. Dan

Dan Member

Instead of recreating maps and creatures, export the maps (you can export multiple maps). Also, you can export creatures en masse if you place them on a map and export the map - then import that map and right-click on the creatures & choose Save Creature.

Also, you might want to try copying over the entire dm\res and dm\stored folders from your old installation (empty the folders on the clean install before you copy your old ones). That might work too.