1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Doors 3.6.6

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Tay-Dor, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

I hope I'm just missing something, but my doors are sometimes working and sometimes not.

I have a 20/40 light attached to the token. You can see the door here is active and blocking the light into the larger room. I few times I moved the token, the door continued to block the light. But the next move...

...revealed the door and the room beyond without my having to deactivate the door.

I did play with the scale to ensure the door was connecting with the walls on either side, same issue.

Attached Files:

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

First picture the door has not been revealed (show/Hide = Hidden), looks like in the second image you did manage to reveal the door even if by accident, most likely when adjusting it's scale...

3. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

I made sure to "hide all" before taking those pictures. The door re-revealed after the token was moved by the player.

4. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

5. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

There is a toggle for 'auto reveal' FOW/SC regions in the Options. I'd double check it is disabled.

6. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

Okay, didn't realize I couldn't have the auto reveal on if I want to have doors stay closed. I thought the doors would stop the light and didn't realize they'd be auto revealed as well. Thanks for the clarification, Krillion.

7. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

And that's a feature request in the making!

separate doors as a different auto-reveal option.

Will add that to the list :) Thanks for pointing this out. We're all very close to the dev cycle so sometimes obvious options aren't so obvious to us!

mrwinfree likes this.
  8. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member