1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

JAVA issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Provos, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Provos

Provos New Member

• Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
      Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

I keep getting this error randomly and only for d20pro. I tried using JAVA 6u29 i586,JAVA 6u30 i586, JAVA 7u2 i586, JAVA 7u2 x64. I am not sure what the problem is as it seems random on its failing. I have tried uninstalling all JAVA for every type of JAVA, rebooting and installing again. I have uninstalled d20Pro with each new JAVA type and reinstalling. I have added JAVA to the environmental variable "path", I run d20pro as admin, I have tried using the BAT files in the d20pro directory. All of these problems started with the 3.094 beta version of d20pro and continue with the 3.1 release.

I would appreciate any help with this problem I can get.

Thanks.

2. Provos

Provos New Member

I am going to try reinstalling my OS and everything else. Hope it helps.

3. Provos

Provos New Member

I should read more of the support forum. I moved d20pro out of Program files and so far so good. It is odd I did not have this problem until recently.