1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Kickstarter missing images?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mutant, Feb 27, 2014.

1. mutant

mutant Member

Hello All,

I am new to d20pro, so I may be missing something very easy. I downloaded the Kickstarter token pack but it seems I am missing pics that are listed in the Kickstarter description. For instance, Pack 34 should contain 50+ animals, the image chooser (Library -> Monster -> Create -> Click on empty picture and follow folder selection) shows only 23 images. Pack 35 lists many demons and devils, but the image chooser shows only 2 images. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help!

2. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Hail and well met mutant,

Hmm something is definitely awry. I just tested the Kickstarter pack from Devin Night and on my MacBook and it failed to import any of the images. :evil:

I am looking into this in more detail.

In the meantime, what OS and Java version are you using please?

3. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Ok this has been FIXED.

Please download a fresh copy of the Kickstarter and import it. All the images should show up properly!

4. mutant

mutant Member

It works perfectly! Thank you Thraxxis for fixing it so quickly- very much appreciated.

5. cecilhope

cecilhope New Member

You may import Kickstarter to show and display the images.