1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

LFG, no specific time/day

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by whisper2053, Jul 3, 2011.

1. whisper2053

whisper2053 New Member

I was just turned on to d20Pro (and Pathfinder, for that matter) and am looking for a regular game/group to jump into.

2. trundell

trundell New Member

Any luck yet?

I'm looking to start a new pathfinder campaign next month. Mon or Thurs 7-12 EST. I'll be using the Carrion Crown AP.

I'm not terrbily new or terribly experienced as a GM. New to D20Pro but we've played a number of sessions using another program and Skype with my son in Korea. The rest of the group is local. One is new to RPG and PF. Two have almost a year experience. Our roleplaying level is non-inimidating. No one using voices or costumes. There's a fair amount of rule looking up. No overzealous rules lawyers in the group. Everyone is fairlly mature but appreaciate a good wisecrack or pop culture reference.

T

3. Boneysan

Boneysan New Member

I am running a game on Saturdays @ 2PM EST. We'd be happy to have you.

4. merlin159

merlin159 New Member

i am looking for a d20 pro game as well (prefer pf) and i do have some pf experienced and wouldn't mind trying Carrion Crown my-self (keep in mind i do live in south eastern australia and there might be a time difference) pm me if u guys wanna play a game or 2 with me

5. whisper2053

whisper2053 New Member

Well then, guess I should have been checking this thread more often! Carrion Crown sounds great to me...I've a half-orc inquisitor 1 that I rolled up via HeroLab who's just chilling at the bit to get out and find those enemies of the faith lol.

For a bit more info on me, I'm military stationed at Fort Carson, CO (mst). If any of you guys still have slots open, I can be reached on here, via xfire @ whisper2053, or by phone @ 719-650-7793. I'm really excited about being able to get into a game!