1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

License Upgrade question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gsmith3246, Jul 13, 2010.

1. gsmith3246

gsmith3246 New Member

Greetings,

I am considering purchasing d20Pro and several guest licenses (its easier for me to purchase the guests than to have my players buy player licenses). I looked at the license store and saw options to buy a Player license and options to buy the GM license with varying numbers of client licenses. I did NOT see an option to add a Guest license however.

If I buy GM + 3 Guests, for example, and later want to add another Guest license, how would I do that? Since a Player license is not the same as a Guest license, I am confused... if I have a GM license and I buy a Player license, does it act as a Guest license? Or does the option to buy a Guest appear in the store after I have a GM license?

I ask because I intend to buy the GM+3, then add up to 5 more Guests as more players join the game. Your website says Guests Licenses can be added, I just dont see how... please enlighten me :)

Thanks,
    Gerry

2. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

After you buy the initial licence GM +3 you can then upgrade to more licences while the program is running, when you start it up instead of starting a game at the bottom you can choose the log in and download a licence, then from there you choose your existing licence and can click the upgrade button to purchase more guest slots.

3. gsmith3246

gsmith3246 New Member

Sweet! Thanks!