1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

New Player looking for a group

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by kelendros, Aug 20, 2011.

1. kelendros

kelendros New Member

Hey guys and gals

I am looking for an online group to game with using d20 pro. I am new to pathfinder but not the rules set...I have been running a home brewed campaign using the rules.

I am available to play the following days and times: Sunday Evenings (8EST to whenever), Tuesdays (8est to whenever) and Thursdays (8est to whenever).

About me, I am sensible and love to role play and further the overall story. I am the story teller type who loves taking on my role almost like an actor type. I am looking for a mature group to play with on a regular basis. I don't mind cutting loose and having fun, but prefer to get back to the story quickly. If I sound like the player your looking for or have any questions please post below.

Thanks

Kelendros

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

If genre is optional, we have a d20 Modern game that is stable and we are looking for more players..
    check us out @ http://tcrgames.com

3. kelendros

kelendros New Member

I appreciate the modern offer but am mostly looking for a Pathfinder group.

Thanks

4. chikae

chikae New Member

I have a game I'm hosting, but been having problems with players flaking out. I have 3 solid people, just trying to get 2 more solids.
    We play on Mondays from 7pm to 11pm CST. just half sessions. about to start Part 2 of Carrion Crown. level 4 characters.

5. kelendros

kelendros New Member

I have class late on mondays, sorry. I am availble on tuesdays and thursdays primarily and can do most sundays

6. kelendros

kelendros New Member

Still looking for a group

I am available around 8 est Tues Thursdays and Sundays and can play until the wheels fall off ;) so if you need a player for those dates and times please consider me please...