1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Pathfinder monster modifications?

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by TheBenWalker, Oct 20, 2009.

1. TheBenWalker

TheBenWalker New Member

Are there any plans to bring the Pathfinder beastie rules into d20 pro?

p.s. You guys rock! We've been using the program weekly since gencon! Best gaming tool EVER!!

2. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Hey Ben,

How are you? I hope all is well. We do have tons of plans for Paizo's Pathfinder Series, but those plans are going to stay behind the scenes for now. I am sure you can understand that and look for updates about this and several other PFS announcements over the coming months.

Best,

Nick

3. TheBenWalker

TheBenWalker New Member

I'll keep checking back. Was really interested in data sets for the new bestiary (specifically the integration of CM and CMD modifiers). Still going strong with the program and I'm singing your praises to every gamer I know.

Thanks again for all your work, guys,
    Ben

4. mobius125

mobius125 New Member

Evening,

I am thinking about hammering out the spell lists for pathfinder in the class text files. I just want to know if anyone else is already working on this so I don't duplicate effort.

Cheers,

Mobius

5. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Thanks again for all of you effort and help Mobius! If you attend any of the major cons this year, please check if we are going to be there. I would love to thank you in person.

Best,

Nick

6. Dan

Dan Member

Spells are done and on our wiki: http://help.mindgene.com click on the Pathfinder link on the left menu (scroll to the last section)