1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Pathfinder SRD - Bashing DR bypass

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by vanith, Feb 26, 2018.

1. vanith

vanith Member

What you are trying to do exactly?
    - Typical attack to creature with DR, but imported tokens have a bashing type attack instead of blunt damage. When I created a token with DR, bashing would bypass the conditions setup as magic & cold iron. It wouldn't matter what conditions were setup, it wouldn't take any of it into effect.

What the result was and/or what steps you took?
    Multiple tokens that I imported from Hero Lab would start with bashing instead of blunt damage, so I would have to remove it and add in blunt. Works fine, uploaded the drone. If you add a DR to another token and have this token attack it, you will see it bypass it.
    Bashing isn't a normal drop down feature you can click on, so I don't know how it's importing it as bashing.

Is the issue repeatable?
    Yes

What OS you are using?
    Windows 10, 1709 edition

What rules system are you using?
    Pathfinder SRD

What version of the software are you using?
    3.7.2.9 Beta edition

Attached Files:

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

3. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

@owlbear worked this up today as a hotfix.
    Please make sure you backup the existing file prior to using this.
    Also, unzip it.
    Also, it has not been fully vetted so mileage may vary.

Attached Files: