1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Picking up Items (unknown item)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Blueter, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Blueter

Blueter Member

I'm still messing around with learning the feature library stuff. I made an Aklys under the items library then add a simple feature to it so that it would show up on equip in the attack area (this is for pathfinder FYI.) First off I can't add damage to the attack using the flow chart. I'm using version 3.7.1 (I've added no beta updates.). I then move over to the item library shift + click putting the item on the ground, add a token hit 'P" and pick it up, GREAT! I look on the token and see in the equipment unknown item, not the Aklys even though it said I picked up an Aklys once on the sheet its ALWAYS unknown item. I don't know if I'm doing something incorrect or it was fixed in one of beta versions. Now if I just pull up the tokens sheet and click add, type in Aklys there it is, I add it and an Aklys is now in the tokens inventory. Suggestion on what I need to change or has this been addressed in an updated beta version?

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

I do believe this (both issues) are covered in the Beta and already addressed.