1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Quit d20pro without confirmation box

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Yaourth, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Yaourth

Yaourth New Member

Hi !

on the mac version, when i click on the red-ball of the window, d20pro immediately exits without any popup. Sometimes, it happens when i want to close another window or even the d20pro menu which is on the same side of the screen. OK, the mistake is on my side, but is it possible to add a confirmation popup ("are you sure to quit ? Yes/no") before close the game.

thanks a lot !!

2. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Hail and well met Yaourth,

This is a good suggestion and it won't make it in time for the v2.1.0 release though we'll aim to include it in v2.1.1. Also while testing, I noticed that pressing Command-Q will immediately exit without saving the game state, dangerous!

We will look to address both of these to make exiting d20Pro on the Mac more predictable. :D

3. Yaourth

Yaourth New Member

Many thanks !! :mrgreen: