1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Re sizable "Choose Skill" Window

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by edwardcd, Dec 27, 2010.

1. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

In an effort to simplify choosing skills, when we program into the "skills.txt" file multiple skill categories to make finding certain skills easier it also takes up all the real estate (static space) assigned to the Choose Skill Window. Currently, there is no way to resize this window, even if there are more categories.

Example:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Requested Action: a way to resize this window, or some scroll bars. Or, both a way to resize the window and scroll bars. (If scroll bars are added, when a is opened it should display all skills below it until it reaches the next skill category. The scroll bars can scroll through the entire list of categories and skills listed under the current open category. Thus, the current scroll bar would no longer be needed.)

2. Zandari

Zandari New Member

+1 on this - being able to resize this would be a boon.

3. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

I whole hartedly agree. I could not even use this feature last Friday due to my resolution setting. I could not even read what was displayed in the scrolling window.

4. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

I have several players with the same problem. I believe it's related to their screen resolution. This is related to our conversation in another thread about allowing other windows and panels to be resized. It would be a huge help.