1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Where to find games?

Discussion in 'D&D 5th Edition' started by Philth, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Philth

Philth New Member

I'm fairly new, and I'm not seeing where to find games? Other VTT systems are showing dozens of games per day, either ongoing weekly games looking for more players, or one shot adventures. They appear to be filling up within hours of being posted, so I thought I'd look at other gaming systems but I'm not having luck finding the D20Pro game listings. Right now it appears the Players vs DMs are something like 20:1 for any particular 5e adventure. It's crazy how many of us want to simply play but can't.

2. Whirlingdervish

under the community tab there is a link to Infrno.net people may list their game info there

3. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Additionally, we're building a dedicated solution for this. However, it's going to take time. In the meantime, posting to the forums, creating and posting on Inferno.net, and through social media (reddit, facebook, google+, etc) are good ways to find players or GM's.

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

You could join a group as well, like ours that is centered around gaming... links in sig below..