1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Wild World Wrestling

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by studiostu, Dec 17, 2010.

1. studiostu

studiostu New Member

Hey guys, I'm new to the program. I was wondering if anyone is familiar with the new wrestling RPG "Wild World Wrestling"? If so, how well do you think it would play over D20 pro?

2. ogexam

ogexam Member

Never heard of it... I will have to see if I can find info on it.

What is a URL to the system? Is it d20 based?

3. studiostu

studiostu New Member

4. studiostu

studiostu New Member

Sorry to bring up an old topic. I was tinkering with this again and I'm pretty sure I can create a custom campaign with this rule set. I was just wondering if the abilities can be modified? In this game, instead of strength, dexterity, constitution, etc...it has athleticism, brawn, flair, instinct, and power. Any way this can be done?

5. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Currently, if you want combat automation will need to use the standard d20 stats.

If you just want to use d20Pro as a map with figures, you could do that.