1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a few maps anyone is willing to share.

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by KainPen, Jan 12, 2013.

1. KainPen

KainPen Member

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has seen any good Desert , Oasis and desert towns battle maps? I am Also looking for a Large Battle Arena and Massive Cravens(Big enough for two or more G to C size dragons would nest in.) I am trying to save a little time instead of trying to make them my self. I am converting a super high level adventure my uncle made for 2ed. AD&D to pathfinder and he did not make any maps just described areas cause battle maps did not existed back then. Thanks for any help.

2. markmad

markmad New Member

markmadrinan8@gmail.com

I just built your arena, now i am building your caverns, do you want a just caves or do you want furnished rooms leading to the dragons, i will build simple caves first, but if you want something more like rooms to the dragons i got you covered, i like doing it and i have a system for building maps

3. markmad

markmad New Member

Just give me an email in my email and you got your maps

4. markmad

markmad New Member

I was not sure about the caverns, but i hope its what you need.

5. KainPen

KainPen Member

hey thanks, But lol I finished these months ago my self end up having to do it all in dunjienie. I can still use some Desert stuff. I made some of it, town most the battle map on the way to town. I still need more like a (battle worn Oasis, water still present, but flipped over carvans wagons, burnt ect. blood on trails in the sand. stuff like that). Could also use a (great wyrm Blue dragons lair under a sand dune.) (couple huge rolling sand dunes maps large area like something that would be 300 ft + across) and (ant lion pit like area with 20 or 30 pits. huge pits). I got to do a mountain/volcano and inside also but that is it. I should be able to do do the mountain. With out issue, but I am having issue working on the desert stuff it never looks right when I am working with sand textures in Dunjienie. I am not good with photo shop or gimp.

6. ncassella

ncassella Member

KainPen, I've also been looking around for desert towns and haven't found anything I like. I have a couple of maps I'd be willing to swap. One is a Yuan-ti temple I had commissioned (4 maps) and a large castle siege map I made in D20pro. Let me know if you'd like to trade.