1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Group

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by ryangjohnzor, Jan 15, 2014.

1. ryangjohnzor

ryangjohnzor New Member

Hey all,
    I'm fairly new to pathfinder, I Played for the first time in years at GenCon last AUG. I've played a few more times since then, but the games were a little far apart. I'm very interested in playing some more modules and just learning more about the game in general.
    lvl 1-3 would be preferable, but I am not against grabbing a pregen and jumping into a little higher tier.
    Also, if anyone knows any other sites to look for a group on I would really appreciate the info

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

We are always looking for people to join our small community... details in sig below ..

3. sharkfin6

sharkfin6 New Member

I am looking for a game to join as well, just got D20pro with the recent Kickstarter campaign and finally have time to investigate it! I sent a message to one of your FB admins.