1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Group

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by ryangjohnzor, Jan 15, 2014.

1. ryangjohnzor

ryangjohnzor New Member

Hey all,
    I'm fairly new to pathfinder, I Played for the first time in years at GenCon last AUG. I've played a few more times since then, but the games were a little far apart. I'm very interested in playing some more modules and just learning more about the game in general.
    lvl 1-3 would be preferable, but I am not against grabbing a pregen and jumping into a little higher tier.
    Also, if anyone knows any other sites to look for a group on I would really appreciate the info

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

We are always looking for people to join our small community... details in sig below ..

3. sharkfin6

sharkfin6 New Member

I am looking for a game to join as well, just got D20pro with the recent Kickstarter campaign and finally have time to investigate it! I sent a message to one of your FB admins.