1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Wrong Metric conversion

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Ypnos, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Ypnos

Ypnos New Member

Hi all, I'm a looooong time italian D&D/PF player/GM, but a new d20pro user.
    I've found 2 different issues regarding Metric units and conversion:
    • d20pro represents and measures each square as 2 mt, but the rule is 1 sq = 1.5 mt;
    • this error may be the reason why it is virtually impossible to import from PCGen if you use metric units; you need to convert to imperial system, then export the pc and import into d20pro.
    It's quite a nasty annoyance because it makes d20pro unusable to me and my group and it means all the $$ spent for the license are totally wasted. :(

Is there any workaround or any developer willing to fix this bug?

2. Mindstalker

Mindstalker New Member

Yup, this 1 square = 2m is really annoying.
    We´re playing with feet for now for correct numbers and calculate it back to meters in our heads but that´s not what I had in mind with the (very cool) automation features from d20pro.
    It would be great to get that changed before Unlimited, because we all know that´ll take a while.

It´s really cool that you support meters in general but a correct display / calculation would be neccessary.

3. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Okay, I see. d20Pro is rounding 1.524 to 2.