1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Wrong Metric conversion

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Ypnos, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Ypnos

Ypnos New Member

Hi all, I'm a looooong time italian D&D/PF player/GM, but a new d20pro user.
    I've found 2 different issues regarding Metric units and conversion:
    • d20pro represents and measures each square as 2 mt, but the rule is 1 sq = 1.5 mt;
    • this error may be the reason why it is virtually impossible to import from PCGen if you use metric units; you need to convert to imperial system, then export the pc and import into d20pro.
    It's quite a nasty annoyance because it makes d20pro unusable to me and my group and it means all the $$ spent for the license are totally wasted. :(

Is there any workaround or any developer willing to fix this bug?

2. Mindstalker

Mindstalker New Member

Yup, this 1 square = 2m is really annoying.
    We´re playing with feet for now for correct numbers and calculate it back to meters in our heads but that´s not what I had in mind with the (very cool) automation features from d20pro.
    It would be great to get that changed before Unlimited, because we all know that´ll take a while.

It´s really cool that you support meters in general but a correct display / calculation would be neccessary.

3. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Okay, I see. d20Pro is rounding 1.524 to 2.