1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Burst template is now a square?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Nighteagle, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Nighteagle

Nighteagle New Member

Has anyone else noticed that the burst template is now a square instead of vaguely round? This seemed to happen the one of the last couple of version updates. I would really prefer it go back to being circular.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

I played around with the Burst Template some and found it to follow the rules.

Here are my results using all template tools (the marker dot/circle is the center of the template)...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you are having different results is there a way you can take a picture and post it here?

3. Nighteagle

Nighteagle New Member

I have the following result when I place a burst template:

Attached Files:

4. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

OK...

This looks like you have each diagonal move counting as 1 unit. Let's change this.

D20Pro Menu...
    Options...
    Units are [Feet/Meters/Neutral] [Diagonal counts as 1/Diagonal counts as 1.5]

[​IMG]

Pick "Diagonal counts as 1.5" then close the options window then try again.

5. Nighteagle

Nighteagle New Member

Thanks! I had no idea that changing that setting would change the shape of the templates :) All is good now with my templates.