1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Burst template is now a square?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Nighteagle, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Nighteagle

Nighteagle New Member

Has anyone else noticed that the burst template is now a square instead of vaguely round? This seemed to happen the one of the last couple of version updates. I would really prefer it go back to being circular.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

I played around with the Burst Template some and found it to follow the rules.

Here are my results using all template tools (the marker dot/circle is the center of the template)...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you are having different results is there a way you can take a picture and post it here?

3. Nighteagle

Nighteagle New Member

I have the following result when I place a burst template:

Attached Files:

4. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

OK...

This looks like you have each diagonal move counting as 1 unit. Let's change this.

D20Pro Menu...
    Options...
    Units are [Feet/Meters/Neutral] [Diagonal counts as 1/Diagonal counts as 1.5]

[​IMG]

Pick "Diagonal counts as 1.5" then close the options window then try again.

5. Nighteagle

Nighteagle New Member

Thanks! I had no idea that changing that setting would change the shape of the templates :) All is good now with my templates.