1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Won't recognize my license code

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Noffham, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Noffham

Noffham New Member

I purchased d20 pro at Gen Con. I set-up my account username: FirstnameLastname, etc. When I click on download license and enter the code I got at Gen Con, I get a "no licenses" message.

Help!

2. Dan

Dan Member

Noffham, I've noted this and escalated the problem. Someone will contact you shortly to resolve the issue - don't fret!

3. Glav

Glav New Member

Noffham,

First off - sorry for the problems you are having. Can you give me the username and/or email address that you used when you created your account? You can send me a Private Message so that it's not recorded on the Forum. I can then look through our server logs for any problems that may have occurred. I'll get back to you with what I find and we'll figure this out.

--Glav

4. Noffham

Noffham New Member

PM sent. Thanks.

5. Guilbertte

Guilbertte New Member

My problem is i can't used my license code. they give me a code but it wont work.

i contacted them trough e mail but n response at all.

what is the matter with it.?

6. Leathermartini

Leathermartini New Member

Are you on your home network, a work/school one or something else? It is possible that there is a firewall or other networking equipment blocking the traffic.

7. Daggeth

Daggeth New Member

Guilbertte, are you able to start d20Pro and create an account?