1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Won't recognize my license code

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Noffham, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Noffham

Noffham New Member

I purchased d20 pro at Gen Con. I set-up my account username: FirstnameLastname, etc. When I click on download license and enter the code I got at Gen Con, I get a "no licenses" message.

Help!

2. Dan

Dan Member

Noffham, I've noted this and escalated the problem. Someone will contact you shortly to resolve the issue - don't fret!

3. Glav

Glav New Member

Noffham,

First off - sorry for the problems you are having. Can you give me the username and/or email address that you used when you created your account? You can send me a Private Message so that it's not recorded on the Forum. I can then look through our server logs for any problems that may have occurred. I'll get back to you with what I find and we'll figure this out.

--Glav

4. Noffham

Noffham New Member

PM sent. Thanks.

5. Guilbertte

Guilbertte New Member

My problem is i can't used my license code. they give me a code but it wont work.

i contacted them trough e mail but n response at all.

what is the matter with it.?

6. Leathermartini

Leathermartini New Member

Are you on your home network, a work/school one or something else? It is possible that there is a firewall or other networking equipment blocking the traffic.

7. Daggeth

Daggeth New Member

Guilbertte, are you able to start d20Pro and create an account?