1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

[-] 3D DICE

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by danielpryor, Nov 23, 2011.

1. danielpryor

danielpryor New Member

I know there's a game dialog for dice results but how about a local dice roller for the DM's screen like every other Vt RPG out there. It doesn't need to roll around, just show up in a corner somewhere instead of in the dialoque box.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Re: DICE?

DM Hide Rolls
    type in the game log
    /roll 1d20+14

or whatever you would like to use for {# of dice} d {# of dice} {+ or -} {modifier, if any}

/roll 10d6
    etc.

3. ogexam

ogexam Member

4. danielpryor

danielpryor New Member

That's not what I said, you misunderstand. I want dice that are 3D and you just toss them, I don't want to have to open up a special window to see the results, it's a waste of space on the table top when you're running a "local-only" game.

5. ROB_IN_MN

ROB_IN_MN New Member

I for one have absolutely no use for 3d dice that roll around. I know fantasy realms does it, but when I tried out that software I thought it was silly gimic.

There are a ton of things I'd rather see the dev team work on before animated dice.

If you're running a local only game, why not use real dice?