1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Introduction: The Goblin's Lair

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by The Goblin's Lair, Dec 31, 2011.

1. The Goblin's Lair

The Goblin's Lair New Member

Hello everyone,

My name is Kerry, and I am a new d20 Pro user and also new to Pathfinder. I am just your average guy, simple job, great wife, and a new 11 month baby girl. I have been playing pen & paper games since 1993, and swung at several different MMO's since 1999. I am currently GM'ing a group of friends and family through Rise of the Runelords. We just transitioned from 3.5 to Pathfinder, and we love it. I have been looking for a MapTool replacement for a few months, and I thought d20 Pro looked like a good option. I am still in the trial period, but the program has improved our overall gaming experience. I am planning on going with the paid version once the trial is up.

I really just wanted to stop in and say hello. I have been lurking for the last few weeks, and I have been able to gleam a lot of useful information from all of you. Thanks.

On that note, the ball drops in about an hour, so I need to split. I wish all of you a safe and Happy New Year!

2. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

Welcome!

3. The Goblin's Lair

The Goblin's Lair New Member

Thanks Golkiwu, I appreciate it. :)

4. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

Always nice to have new voices. Welcome!