1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Introduction: The Goblin's Lair

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by The Goblin's Lair, Dec 31, 2011.

1. The Goblin's Lair

The Goblin's Lair New Member

Hello everyone,

My name is Kerry, and I am a new d20 Pro user and also new to Pathfinder. I am just your average guy, simple job, great wife, and a new 11 month baby girl. I have been playing pen & paper games since 1993, and swung at several different MMO's since 1999. I am currently GM'ing a group of friends and family through Rise of the Runelords. We just transitioned from 3.5 to Pathfinder, and we love it. I have been looking for a MapTool replacement for a few months, and I thought d20 Pro looked like a good option. I am still in the trial period, but the program has improved our overall gaming experience. I am planning on going with the paid version once the trial is up.

I really just wanted to stop in and say hello. I have been lurking for the last few weeks, and I have been able to gleam a lot of useful information from all of you. Thanks.

On that note, the ball drops in about an hour, so I need to split. I wish all of you a safe and Happy New Year!

2. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

Welcome!

3. The Goblin's Lair

The Goblin's Lair New Member

Thanks Golkiwu, I appreciate it. :)

4. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

Always nice to have new voices. Welcome!