1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

LFG

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by Necros_6, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Necros_6

Necros_6 New Member

Hello, I am looking to try out this program's trial version before I quite possibly spend money on it. As such I am looking for a group. I am fluent in 4E and most of Pathfinder. I've played Neverwinter Nights II and would gladly learn 3.5 if it means I get a chance to try this program. If you wish to contact me, Skype is the easiest way (Skype name necros_6). Messaging me here would also work. I hope to be in contact with someone soon. Many thanks.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

If you are looking for a one-shot game, you can view upcoming games at: http://dm-curtis.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=pfsopgeneraldiscussion - It's quite right now, but in a few weeks there will be at least one game per week, like there has been in the past. Using Pathfinder rules. Or, if you are interested in a quick demo session PM me and see if we have a day/time slot that works for both of us.

3. J2112O

J2112O New Member

I would be interested in a Pathfinder or D&D 3.5 game..

4. Justiho

Justiho New Member

I'm new. I haven't played D&D in a long long time. I'm talking AD&D (like 20 years ago). I'd like to start playing again and this d20 system seems like a good way to get back in. I'm usually available any evening after about 9pm Mountain time (once the kiddos are in bed).
    So... now what?