1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

LFG

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by Necros_6, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Necros_6

Necros_6 New Member

Hello, I am looking to try out this program's trial version before I quite possibly spend money on it. As such I am looking for a group. I am fluent in 4E and most of Pathfinder. I've played Neverwinter Nights II and would gladly learn 3.5 if it means I get a chance to try this program. If you wish to contact me, Skype is the easiest way (Skype name necros_6). Messaging me here would also work. I hope to be in contact with someone soon. Many thanks.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

If you are looking for a one-shot game, you can view upcoming games at: http://dm-curtis.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=pfsopgeneraldiscussion - It's quite right now, but in a few weeks there will be at least one game per week, like there has been in the past. Using Pathfinder rules. Or, if you are interested in a quick demo session PM me and see if we have a day/time slot that works for both of us.

3. J2112O

J2112O New Member

I would be interested in a Pathfinder or D&D 3.5 game..

4. Justiho

Justiho New Member

I'm new. I haven't played D&D in a long long time. I'm talking AD&D (like 20 years ago). I'd like to start playing again and this d20 system seems like a good way to get back in. I'm usually available any evening after about 9pm Mountain time (once the kiddos are in bed).
    So... now what?