1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

3.4.5 not remembering window positions (OSX 10.10.2)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Robotguy, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Robotguy

Robotguy Member

I upgraded to 3.4.5 for (among other things) the window position memory.

Code:
    * Improved Window Memory
       Judge and Player windows now remember their position on multiple monitors. Maximized
       windows are also handled properly.
    Unfortunately it isn't remembering the main window size at all, whether I maximize with the green "+" button, double click the title bar, or do it manually. It always opens the same size, which is not the size it was when I closed. Since the main window isn't the same size, the positions of the rest end up wrong also.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this, it seems to not work on MacOS, looking into this more.

3. Robotguy

Robotguy Member

If you need another OSX tester, just let me know. I'm always willing to help out.

4. Robotguy

Robotguy Member

Just to let you know, it slowly started working. This weekend it was just opening small all the time. Yesterday I was using it with a single monitor and it would open small, then switch to full screen, but the internal windows wouldn't move to the edges. Today I added another bigger monitor, and when I opened D20Pro it opened to full screen on one monitor, with the internal windows where I left them.