1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

3.4 Update?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gromnar, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Gromnar

Gromnar New Member

There's been just about no news on 3.4 or much of any news for that matter. What is the status of 3.4 and d20 pro in general? It seems a lot of activity here is dead.

2. ChrisRevocateur

The news has been few and far between, but if you look in the announcements area at the top of every forum page, you'll see Thraxxis actually posted something in the Extensions thread yesterday (as that's the main new feature for 3.4).

Before that, the last thing I remember hearing was that we should expect 3.4 around the end of the year. So while we might not see something in the next few weeks, it sound like we might expect something in the next month or so.

3. Gromnar

Gromnar New Member

Hi everyone,

Any further updates? I'd like to know, if possible, a rough date on when 3.4 will be released. My players are itching for it.

Thanks!

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

I know there was some distraction with Traveling, Kickstarter/Marketplace content and of course the holidays... I suspect we'll hear something from Mat very soon.. I know it is hard (I'm very excited and eager too), but please be patient.

This is a great product, and I would much prefer a well oiled and feature rich new edition over a rushed half hearted one..

5. B0sh1

B0sh1 New Member

I bought a Judge license late last year and have enjoyed what the software does to import from Hero lab etc etc but I get the sense that things aren't quite as active or supported as they once were. I certainly hope support and update aren't waning because this really is great for running via VTT once you get past the particulars of getting the peer to peer connectivity up and running.

6. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Hail and well met all,

I promise to post some real details in the next several days about what the future holds for d20Pro. Thank-you for your patience - I can assure you this will be worth the wait!

7. B0sh1

B0sh1 New Member

It's February, was an announcement made? I checked the stickies real quick, but maybe I missed it.

8. Nezzeraj

Nezzeraj Member

No announcements made that I'm aware of. You have to remember time flows differently in d20pro world. Several days = several weeks. I'm guessing we'll here news around Spring Break.