1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

3.6.11.12 oversized interface

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by KainPen, Apr 8, 2017.

1. KainPen

KainPen Member

Hey Guys, I wanted to let you know oversized interface option is broken, in this version. I think it is pointing to TCP/IP settings. I just moved my huge TV to the table, that will eventually be placed in to with touch screen overlay. Figured I test this feature out, and when I did I could not join my session I started on my host machine. It just keep saying please waiting. I went and looked at host machine and it was not showing anyone else login. So i decided to try close the program and try again. When doing this i let my mouse hover over the oversized interface button and It popped up little message that says "Enable TCP/IP direct connection networking" I know I was over the correct button because the txt in the button would change from that gray to white. I get the same message when hovering over TCP/IP button. So I think the button may be just broken by pointing to wrong option.