1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

3.6.6 - Character Will & Reflex don't always work

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Stonesnake, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Stonesnake

Stonesnake Member

We are running version 3.6.6 and using Pathfinder rules. As a GM when I make characters saves they are calculating correctly, but when the PCs try to do a Will or Reflex save it doesn't add their bonuses to the saves. Hence, if they have a +10 to Will and roll a 15 it shows a result of 15 instead of 25.

Something odd we noticed is that if they select the key for the roll (R or W) it won't work correct, nor will it work correctly if they select the menu option. However if they select their character, Edit their character and then roll those saves from their character sheet directly by pressing the Will or Reflex button it WILL work correctly.

Anyhow, this is a pretty big issue as we use saves all the time (obviously). Again it works perfectly fine for the GM using any method to make these rolls. But for the players only doing the rolls directly from the Edit screen seems to work correctly.

Let me know if you need any support files to validate this error, thanks.

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Thank you for the info, we'll try and recreate this...

3. Stonesnake

Stonesnake Member

I just tried this again locally to see if I can recreate it and I can. The first "group" is pressing the R, F, and W keys as the player.

The second "group" is doing the same as the GM.

[​IMG]

4. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

They should be able to hotfix this over the coming weekend..

5. Stonesnake

Stonesnake Member

Any word if it was hotfixed? We are playing tomorrow and would like to know, thanks.

6. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

yeah I have a game as well on Monday evening, but I have not heard anything yet.. but that isn't totally unexpected, most info hits in the morning...

7. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

Talking to the devs now, they are still hunting this down.. so not likely fixed today...

8. Stonesnake

Stonesnake Member

Any update on this? I run games once or twice a week so know what is/isn't working would be helpful. Thanks.

9. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

As per our dev log;
    So it is actively being looked at, just no word as of yet as to when that fix is being made public.

10. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

This week! sorry for the delay a few other bugs came in at the same time which are of equal importance. Sorry for the annoying issue and the delay.