1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

3.6.6 -- Effect changes to saves are shown as ability changes

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Stonesnake, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Stonesnake

Stonesnake Member

If you create an ability that modifies your saves rather than showing the save being modified it shows the ability being modified instead, which is incorrect.

For example, if you setup an ability like so:

[​IMG]

It actually displays the change like so:

[​IMG]

The good news is that it appears to be working correctly in that it changes the save value, but it's VERY confusing when you look at your character's active abilities and lists a +1 to DEX rather than Reflex.

2. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

FYI. working on this. I've got a roll up of fixes which I hope to launch this week.

3. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Bug found and fixed.

upload_2016-7-20_0-36-54.png

This was due to an error on my part when setting up the rules reflection model. I created a Saves map which maps from save name to stat.
    However, when displaying the effect description bits, this was unwrapping the map rather than the save names.

Will push this out as part of this weeks bug fix update.