1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

3.7.1.8 Spell duration using script values still setting to -1

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Golkiwu, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

Still seeing -1 for duration using scripts
    PF Spells

Tried a few different types such as:

getCasterHD()
    getCasterTotalLevels()
    getCasterLevelOrMin()
    getSpellcastingClassLevel()

Clean installation

2. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

Log File

Attached Files:

3. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

Also no scripts in the RES folder except for one. targetHPMax. Imported scripts provided by Curtis in game but folder is empty except for the targetHPMax. Copied over from 3.7.1.4 installation with no changes in script duration behavior..

Also, from what I am seeing, advancing time in rounds with the effect (-1 duration) advances the duration to a more negative value.

Attached Files:

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

5. vanith

vanith Member

I found the problem that's causing the values to be -1. Owlbear will work on the scripts, but the duration MUST be in the spell template.
    Attempting to modify the values on the fly when casting the spell does NOT work. I have been able to duplicate the bug and what's causing it. I don't know how to fix it because that's a problem behind the scenes that I don't have access to.

I didn't use any of the scripts above and set a value of 5 minutes in the spell library in the duration, it works fine. If you try to change the value of the duration while casting the spell to 10 or 15, the spell will show 5 minutes instead.