1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

3.7.4-RC4 marker issue

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by vanith, Aug 29, 2018.

1. vanith

vanith Member

Please be as detailed as possible (general things you might want to include in your post);
    what you are trying to do exactly? I'm trying to paste the description of the marker into the game log and it's not appearing there. I put everything in the description like normal and it's not pasting in there like it used to.

what the result was and/or what steps you took? I right-clicked on the marker and "Use as text box" and it usually pasted into the game log, this time - nothing.
    Tried it again and recreated the marker - same thing
    Is the issue repeatable? Yes
    what OS you are using? Windows 1709
    what rules system are you using? Pathfinder
    what version of the software are you using? 3.7.4-RC4

Attached Files:

2. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Fixed! The problem was the java update to 1.8_181 changed how Jsoup -- the html parser we're using in D20PRO -- handled in-line loops. I just broke out the element loop so it is handled with a traditional for vs. a forEach and all is well.

I'm rebuilding 3.7.4 in the background as I type this!

3. vanith

vanith Member

I found another issue like this that's similar that I posted about originally, but it's with 3.7.5 now. These are fresh markers that I made today and it's causing this problem. The maps I took with me had no issues when they were imported from 3.7.3 and allowed me to push it to the game log no problem. This time, even hovering over the marker still caused no description to be pushed or displayed on the screen.

Attached Files: